COURSE PROFILE AND COMPONENTS
Who this course is for:
- Highly skilled, experienced internal and external coaches and mentors who want to use their knowledge & expertise differently and who are looking for their next challenge or career move.
- Senior people in business or consultants, who have coaching and mentoring as part of their function: for example – HR, OD, L&D, Heads of Dept, Change Management, Strategy,
- Coaches, mentors, consultants who are looking for a well established, rigorous, EMCC accredited, ICF approved supervision programme that can provide an excellent forum for learning and development.
- Anyone in the coaching and mentoring field who wants to become a first class supervisor.
What you will learn:
- In-depth knowledge of the Full Spectrum Model of supervision – this model was developed from over a decade of practice, reflection and refinement in the field, so is highly tested. It includes: Hawkins and Smith’s 7 eyed model, Senge et al’s work on Presence and U theory, Time to Think and Appreciative Inquiry.
- Up–to-date research on relational dynamics and presence.
- Energy management – applying the principles of quantum physics, neuroscience and mindfulness to coaching supervision, including managing strong emotions.
- Teaching on coaching psychology including: Transactional Analysis, Gestalt, Transpersonal Psychology, transference, parallel process, collusion, narcissism, blind spots.
- Latest developments in systems thinking in organisations.
- Process and structure of the supervision engagement including: contracting, designing the working alliance, creating the learning partnership.
- Wide variety of tools for use in sessions, for example – Karpman Drama Triangle, Magic Box, Two-chair work, ways to access relational wisdom, constellations, use of cards and other creative techniques, use of body and other somatic and embodiment techniques.
- Development of the internal supervisor, reflective practitioner and use of self in supervision.
- Being at the forefront in people development particularly within the coaching and mentoring industry
- ICF 40 CCEUs (16 Core Competencies and 24 Resource Development), a further 8 CCEUs in Core Competencies can be gained from the compulsory supervision sessions attached to the course, and attending a course approved by ICF and accredited by EMCC – European Mentoring and Coaching Council
- Accreditation by CSA and membership into CSA community of accredited, highly skilled international coaching supervisors
- Entries in CSA coaching supervision database for those looking for coaching supervisors
- Additional revenue stream and improvements to your current coaching practice
- Leanne Lowish, Founding Director for Asia Pacific will be running this course. She is a highly qualified and experienced executive coach and coaching supervisor with many years’ experience working one to one, with groups and teams in large corporates, SMEs, public companies and not for profits. She will be joined by Jo Birch, Director for Asia Pacific and supported by the founders of CSA, Edna Murdoch and Miriam Orriss and the UK and AP team of highly trained tutors, supervisors and trainers.
Module 1: Please see the CSA Singapore Course page
Module 2: Please see the CSA Singapore Course page
Costs: Please see the CSA Singapore Course page
Participants will be expected to engage in 8 hours of “supervision of their supervision” with a CSA approved supervisor via phone or Skype; this will cost £1,200 GBP and is payable directly to the supervisor.
The programme includes 7 days of delivery + 9 webinars + 6 tutorials + 8 triad meetings + 8 hours of “supervision of your supervision” with a CSA accredited supervisor + extensive reading and written work. We also have a practical component – participants engage in five hours of supervision with each of 5 supervisees. Equivalent to 12 days training.
Programme Manager: Sam Fremantle – email@example.com