To deliver our Full Spectrum Model coaching supervision, we use a broad range of models and tools, ensuring that you get the access of traditional and contemporary methodologies, wrapped in a broader, more holistic approach that encompasses body, mind and spirit. Conceptual tools we use include: Full Spectrum Model Karpman Drama Triangle The Seven-eyed Model […]
Author Archive | ednamurdoch
On this page you can learn more about our Full Spectrum Model of Coaching Supervision – what it is, how it works, and how it can benefit you as a coach. What is the Full Spectrum Model? The Full Spectrum Model (FSM) of Coaching Supervision offers the coaching profession a powerful range of professional development […]
Since 2000, we have delivered high quality coaching supervision to Coaching Companies, Executive, In-house and Personal coaches. We are the only supervision specialists in the UK, and known as pioneers in the field. Supervision is a process of Reflection, Insight and Support. It enhances a coach’s ability to see: looking deeper into one’s own practice, […]
Sign up for our CSA Newsletter
- Accred Dip in Coaching Supervision – almost full!
- Don’t miss this rare supervision offer!
- CSA | ICRP Announcing our new Group Coaching Supervision Options! Join Us!
- Accredited supervision diploma UK 2017 – over half full!
- Article Published in Association for Coaching ‘Coaching Perspective’: “Reflection is an Oasis for Busy People in Busy Times”