A systemic perspective to knowledge building and increased effectiveness. Peter Hawkins and Robin Shohet developed this model originally for supervisors working with individuals, with groups, and with organisations, in the Human Service professions. It takes a personal and social systems perspective. It supports the coach/mentor to build and develop expertise in several levels of knowledge […]
Articles RSS feed for this section
On this page you can learn more about our Full Spectrum Model of Coaching Supervision – what it is, how it works, and how it can benefit you as a coach. What is the Full Spectrum Model? The Full Spectrum Model (FSM) of Coaching Supervision offers the coaching profession a powerful range of professional development […]
Sign up for our CSA Newsletter
- Don’t miss this rare supervision offer!
- CSA | ICRP Announcing our new Group Coaching Supervision Options! Join Us!
- Accredited supervision diploma UK 2017 – over half full!
- Article Published in Association for Coaching ‘Coaching Perspective’: “Reflection is an Oasis for Busy People in Busy Times”
- Team Coaching – is it really “new”?