CPD and Supervision Date: 01/07/10 Presentation: ‘The Key Role of the Internal Supervisor’.
Articles RSS feed for this section
Boosting your creativity by Karyn Prentice “There is no use trying,” said Alice; “one can’t believe impossible things.” “I dare say you haven’t had much practice,” said the Queen. ”When I was your age, I always did it for a half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things […]
Karpman Drama Triangle By Steven B Karpman Responsibility, Power and Boundaries The basic concept underpinning the Karpman Drama Triangle is the connection between responsibility and power, and their relationship to boundaries. The Karpman Drama Triangle was originally conceived by Steven Karpman and was used to plot the interplay and behavioural “moves” between two or […]
A systemic perspective to knowledge building and increased effectiveness. Peter Hawkins and Robin Shohet developed this model originally for supervisors working with individuals, with groups, and with organisations, in the Human Service professions. It takes a personal and social systems perspective. It supports the coach/mentor to build and develop expertise in several levels of knowledge […]
On this page you can learn more about our Full Spectrum Model of Coaching Supervision – what it is, how it works, and how it can benefit you as a coach. What is the Full Spectrum Model? The Full Spectrum Model (FSM) of Coaching Supervision offers the coaching profession a powerful range of professional development […]
Sign up for our CSA Newsletter
- A supervisor’s diary – NEW video series
- Embodying Supervision – DO NOT MISS THIS!
- CSA grads host FIRST Supervision Conference, N America
- “Embodying Supervision” With Monica Ross on Monday 27th November 2017 9am to 5pm at 46 New Broad Street EC2M 1JH
- “Autumn Equinox: Harvesting the Abundance” A Weekend Retreat for Coaches, Coach Supervisors, Leaders and People Professionals On Friday 5th to Sunday 7th of October 2018 at Tofte Manor, Souldrop Lane, Sharnbrook, Bedfordshire, MK44 1HH