Top Menu

Community RSS feed for this section

CSA October Newsletter

Busy times at CSA! In this Newsletter you will find information about new groups, new articles and blogs, and a fantastic October Supervision Offer. London Coaching Group – successful presentation by CSA Accredited Supervisors. “It’s just another coaches selling to other coaches scam” Myths like this, and a number of other assumptions and fears, still […]

Continue Reading

Sunlight on Leaves

So I’m sitting with Edna on a Summer afternoon in a tea garden in Lewes. The sun is warm and bright and we are talking about presence and mindfulness and other things. Edna says “You should write a blog.” “I wouldn’t know what to write about”, I reply “Whatever you think is important” I look […]

Continue Reading

What should we call Supervision?

Should we even call it supervision? In the UK and Europe, the major coaching bodies (ICF, EMCC, AC, APECS) are considering the results of lengthy discussions held over a two-year period, one of which looks at all aspects of supervision. One of the most difficult conversations we had was what to call this ‘new’ practice […]

Continue Reading

Useful links

Links to our approach For further information on co-operative enquiry go to: www.human-inquiry.com Links to our colleagues Association of Coaching Supervisors www.associationofcoachingsupervisors.com Aboodi Shabi www.aboodi.net Alison Hodge www.alisonhodge.com Marianne Craig www.fireworkcoaching.com Carole Gaskell www.fullpotentialgroup.com

Continue Reading

Welcome to the new CSA website

Welcome to our first of our bi-monthly newsletters; this one is celebrating the launch of the Coaching Supervision Academy website. We are very excited about the new website and we hope you like it. This has been a busy year for CSA as we have not only built the website, but have presented on our […]

Continue Reading
Free Article & Newsletter Subscription

Please enter your details in the form to register for our quarterly newsletter…

Once submitted you will see a link enabling you to download a free copy of our article ‘Who you are is how you coach, supervise or work’

We fully respect your privacy and will never share your information

Free Book Chapter & Newsletter Subscription

Please enter your details in the form to register for our quarterly newsletter…

Once submitted you will see a link enabling you to download a free chapter from our book ‘Full Spectrum Supervision’

We fully respect your privacy and will never share your information