CSA | International Centre for Reflective Practice was founded in 2015 to celebrate CSA’s 10th anniversary – to support and inspire our graduate community, and reach new audiences of leaders, OD, HR and people professionals with our teachings, research, practices and thought leadership. Because “WHO we are” is “HOW we work” and “HOW together” we […]
Events RSS feed for this section
This page will keep you up-to-date with all that is going on within CSA. New events will be posted here and will include supervision offers, workshops, webinars, retreats.
TEAM COACHING SUPERVISION TRAINING PROGRAMME LONDON March 2017 – June 2017 A new, powerful programme led by Dr. Alison Hodge with CSA UK Ltd Senior leadership teams are looking to improve their effectiveness in today’s constantly changing and unpredictable world. As a result, there is increasing interest in team coaching in organisations across the globe. […]
5 super-Vision sessions in 5 Parks & Gardens in London April 2016 – February 2017 Sacred Landscape: Insight and Wisdom through the 5 Seasons A SMALL SUPERVISION GROUP IS FORMING (6 max). We will be working outdoors mainly using the backdrop of London’s great open spaces and the changing seasons to inspire our practice as coaches. […]
Sign up for our CSA Newsletter
- 1 space left – Accredited Diploma in Coaching Supervision
- “Embodying Supervision” With Monica Ross on Monday 27th November 2017 9am to 5pm at 46 New Broad Street EC2M 1JH
- “Autumn Equinox: Harvesting the Abundance” A Weekend Retreat for Coaches, Coach Supervisors, Leaders and People Professionals On Friday 5th to Sunday 7th of October 2018 at Tofte Manor, Souldrop Lane, Sharnbrook, Bedfordshire, MK44 1HH
- Supervision as a ‘who-done-it’!
- “SPRING’S SACRED LANDSCAPE: Awakening Our Creativity for New Beginnings” A Weekend Retreat for Coaches, Coach Supervisors, Leaders and People Professionals On Friday 16th to Sunday 18th of March 2018 at Tofte Manor, Souldrop Lane, Sharnbrook, Bedfordshire, MK44 1HH