Part 1 – 3 days: Key Elements in Coaching Supervision:
- Introduction to CSA’s Full Spectrum Coaching Supervision Model, Tasks and Skills – includes the 7-eyed process model.
- Beginning the Supervision Conversation – a ‘learning partnership’.
- Establishing the supervision contract
- Coming into Multi-dimensional Presence and discovering the power of working with Energy Fields
- Using feedback in supervision
- Advanced Dialogue Process
- Exploring and working with relationship dynamics
- Organisations as systems
- Ethics and Standards
Part 2 – 2 days: Advanced Skills and Knowledge
The rigorous nature of all the course elements was a strong point for me –the assessments, practice in trios, number of supervisees and the written work. Staying with one group of brilliant coaches is also a wonderful experience.
- Becoming a reflective practitioner
- Learning styles and Learning spaces
- Coaching Psychology – EQ, SQ through TA, Gestalt, Transpersonal Psychology
- Neuroscience and supervision
- Using the Magic Box (Gestalt-based tool)
- Multi-party contracting.
- Working with the body and intuition in supervision
- Unconscious factors in upervision
- Working with supervision groups
Part 3 – 2 days:
Final assessment of practice
Day 5 will be a full day of facilitated assessment of practice.
Creative Approaches in supervision
- Story telling in supervision
- Five-card exercise
- Creative interventions for group supervision.
All of the above is supplemented each week, by on-going teaching, discussion and/or demonstration in 9×1-hour webinars, 6 tutorials, 9×2-hour peer learning triads and 8×1-hour supervision sessions to reflect on your supervision practice.
Dates for 2018/19 programme
Part 1 2018 Oct 11, 12, 13
Part 2 2019 Feb 28, March 1
Part 3 2019 June 13, 14
A non-refundable deposit of £900 secures your place, followed by 10 monthly payments of £369.
Location Central London
All CSA courses honour and develop competencies outlined by EMCC, ICF, and AC.
If you would like to know more about this course or would like to have an interview for the 2018 intake, kindly get in touch with me: firstname.lastname@example.org.