COURSE PROFILE AND COMPONENTS
Who is this course for:
- Highly skilled, experienced coaches who want to pass on their knowledge & expertise
- Coaches looking for their next challenge and wanting coaching supervision to be their next career move
- Coaches looking for an established, accredited, ICF approved course that can deliver the goods
- Coaches wanting to join a respected and well known community of coach supervisors.
What you will learn:
- In-depth knowledge of the Full Spectrum Model – this model was developed from over a decade of practice, reflection and refinement in the field, so is highly tested. It includes: Hawkins and Smith’s 7 eyed model, Senge et al work on Presence and U theory, Time to Think and Appreciative Inquiry.
- Up to date research on relational dynamics.
- Process and structure of coaching supervision including: contracting, designing the working alliance, creating the learning partnership, the difference between coaching and supervision
- Energy management – applying the principles of quantum physics, neuroscience and mindfulness to coaching supervision, including managing strong emotions.
- Teaching on coaching psychology including: Transactional Analysis, Gestalt, Transpersonal Psychology, parallel process, collusion, narcissism, blind spots.
- Latest developments in Systems thinking in organisations.
- Wide variety of tools for use in sessions, for example – Karpman Drama Triangle, Magic Box, Two chair work, ways to access relational wisdom, constellations, use of cards and other creative techniques, use of body and other conscious embodiment techniques.
- Development of the internal supervisor, reflective practitioner and use of self in supervision.
- ICF CCEs and attending a course approved by ICF and accredited by EMCC – European Mentoring and Coaching Council
- Accreditation by CSA and membership into CSA community of accredited, highly skilled and experienced coaching supervisors
- Entries in CSA coaching supervision database for those looking for coaching supervisors
- Additional revenue stream and improvements to your current coaching practice
- Leanne Lowish, part of the core training, tutoring and supervision team in UK, will be running the course in Australia. She is a highly qualified and experienced executive coach and coaching supervisor with many years’ experience working one to one, with groups and teams in large corporates, SMEs, public companies and not for profits. She is a New Zealander and will be supported by the founders of CSA – Edna Murdoch and Miriam Orriss – and the UK team of 15 tutors and trainers.
Components: The course will be run over 9 months, comprising of pre-course work, 2 face to face modules, teleconferences, tutorials, peer triads, supervision practice hours.
CSA Coaching Supervision – Course 2
Module 1: Wed 31 Jul 2013 to Fri 2 Aug 2013
Module 2: Tues 4 Feb to Fri 7 Feb 2014
Costs: The cost is $6750.00 (AUD).
Participants will also be expected to engage in 6 hours of “supervision of their supervision” with a CSA approved supervisor via phone or Skype (this will be the only additional cost and negotiated individually).
Costs can be offset by the course requirement to have 6 sessions each with 5 different supervisees (recommended charge $150 per session equalling $4500 total).