Part 1 – 2 days: Key Elements in Coaching Supervision:
- Introduction to CSA’s Full Spectrum Coaching Supervision Model, Tasks and Skills – includes the 7-eyed process model.
- Beginning the Supervision Conversation – a ‘learning partnership’.
- Establishing the supervision contract
- Coming into Multi -dimensional Presence and discovering the power of working with Energy Fields
- Using feedback in supervision
- Advanced Dialogue Process
- Exploring and working with relationship dynamics
- Organisations as systems
- Ethics and Standards
Part 2 – 2 days: Advanced Skills and Knowledge
The rigorous nature of all the course elements was a strong point for me –the assessments, practice in trios, number of supervisees and the written work. Staying with one group of brilliant coaches is also a wonderful experience.
- Becoming a reflective practitioner
- Learning styles and Learning spaces
- Coaching Psychology – EQ, SQ through TA, Gestalt, Transpersonal Psychology
- Using the Magic Box (Gestalt-based tool)
- Multi-party contracting.
- Working with the body and intuition in supervision
- Unconscious factors in Coaching Supervision
- Working with supervision groups
Part 3 – 2 days:
Creative Approaches in Coaching Supervision
- Story telling in supervision
- Five-card exercise
- Creative interventions for group supervision.
Final assessment of practice.
All of the above is supplemented each week, by on-going teaching, discussion and/or demonstration in 9×1-hour teleforums, 6 tutorials, 9×2-hour peer learning triads and 8×1-hour supervision sessions to reflect on your supervision practice.
Central London: Euston
View Larger Map
A non-refundable deposit of £900 secures your place,
followed by 10 monthly payments of £330.
Contact Carol Walton for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org