Understanding Energy and the Energetic Connection Within and Between Ourselves to Enhance our Working Relationships for our VUCA World
Community Day in London
For Coaches, Coach Supervisors, Leaders, OD and HR Professionals to Celebrate International Coaching Week
Monday 15th May 2017
9.30am for 10.00am to 4.30pm
Lumen Centre, 88 Tavistock Place, London, WC1H 9RS
About the Day
This one day workshop will introduce you to the basic quantum physics concepts together with new discoveries in neuro-science and biofield science and explore the link between them and their application to coaching in our VUCA world.
The lens of Transactional Analysis will then be introduced to support your understanding of these powerful concepts and their impact on your practice.
There will also be opportunity for participants to present case studies thereby looking at active situations in which to apply the teaching and principles of the day’s topics.
The areas addressed within the workshop in relation to energy and quantum physics will be:
- Understanding the principles of the Field and how to use them in coaching.
- What is the Field? How is it relevant to coaches? Working with the Field experientially
- The Heart of Coaching: understanding Coaching Principles within the context of the Field.
- The Working Alliance – Understanding and working with the energy fields set up within the connection of the coaching.
- Coaching Presence: being there; tuning into the Field, dancing and flowing within it. Holding the energetic space to support your client to be the best they can be.
- Developing Intuition: how to increase your awareness of and connection with the Field and use it to improve your coaching practice.
These will be explored through the methodology and understanding of TA and we will particularly focus on:
- Using the Karpman Drama Triangle
- Recognising and resolving the ‘games people play’
- Learning about scripts and how to support your client to resolve them
- Learning about what drives your clients.
- Exploring the conversational field through using the 3 ego-states
- Using TA to resolve ‘critical moments’ with your clients
- Reflecting skilfully on your coaching supervision sessions
Miriam Orriss will lead the workshop. Miriam has been a practitioner for many years and helped to establish the first supervision service for coaches in the UK. Miriam is a co-founder and director of CSA and together with Edna Murdoch, devised the CSA Diploma in Coaching Supervision, of which the Full Spectrum Model is a core part.
Miriam has been studying The Field since the late nineties and has presented at several conferences the principles of Energy Management. Miriam has also presented workshops on TA and regularly runs supervision groups, which focus specifically on using TA as part of the supervision methodology. Both TA and Energy Management are a fundamental part of the Full Spectrum Model of Supervision devised by CSA and are essential tools/concepts taught within the CSA Coaching Supervision Diploma. This workshop is a unique blend of both methodologies and it is the first time that this material is being presented in this way outside of the CSA supervision training.
For full biography, please see www.coachingsupervisionacademy.com
£150 Discounted rate for CSA Accredited Graduates and current CSA Diploma STudents
£160 Discounted rate for other CSA Graduates (Not accredited / current CSA Diploma students)
£175 Full price
Fee includes teas, coffees and biscuits on arrival and refreshments throughout the day. A wide range of restaurants, food outlets and cafes are within a 5 minute walk from the venue.