Supervision is an opportunity to bring someone back to their own mind, to show them how good they can be.
Since 2000, we have delivered high quality coaching supervision to Coaching Companies, Executive, In-house and Personal coaches. We are the only supervision specialists in the UK, and known as pioneers in the field.
CSA is a leader in the field of Coaching Supervision.
Supervision is a process of Reflection, Insight and Support. It enhances a coach’s ability to see: looking deeper into one’s own practice, illuminating subtle processes in coaching conversations and becoming aware of blind spots in oneself and in one’s thinking. ‘Supervision’ is then something that I, the coach, take away with me – an enhanced view, a super-vision of my practice. You can learn more about our approach to Supervision and how we can help you see more on the What is Coaching Supervision? page.
It allows me to be the professional I want to be.
Our first class coach supervisors help coaches achieve their full potential through Coaching Supervision. We use a broad range of supervision techniques, tailoring our approach to meet every client’s individual requirements.
You can also discover the supervision groups we run and the specific supervision services we offer. However, we’re always happy to discuss specific requirements and deliver bespoke coaching supervision programmes. Please call us on 01323 897 344 or use the contact form here to start a conversation.
Our supervision explores, informs and supports in the following key areas:
- Establishing the supervisory contract
- What goes on between the coach and the client
- What’s really going on in the client
- What goes on inside the coach as he or she coaches
- Coaching Psychology – using Gestalt, Transactional Analysis, Psychodynamic and Transpersonal insights and tools
- Developing awareness of the total field of the coaching eg. the organisation and its effect on the coach.
- Developing skills, knowledge base and range of interventions
- Building the internal supervisor
- Enhancing EQ for both coach and client
- Creating awareness and knowledge of psychodynamic underpinnings which affect coaching.
Why work with a supervisor? I believe that my clients feel that its an additional resource to be called upon, and acknowledgement that I’m human, same as client. An acknowledgement that I may not have all the answers, and there's someone else that can be called upon.