CSA | International Centre for Reflective Practice was founded in 2015 to celebrate CSA’s 10th anniversary – to support and inspire our graduate community, and reach new audiences of leaders, OD, HR and people professionals with our teachings, research, practices and thought leadership. Because “WHO we are” is “HOW we work” and “HOW together” we […]
Tag Archives | Coaching
Written on the 30th June 2016 I voted to Remain. I thought on balance Remain would give us the best chance to change organically from within whilst also appreciating although not always agreeing with the many of the points also raised by the Leave Campaign. But like many I woke up to what felt like […]
International Coaching Week 2016 Ethics is the underscore for the Coaching Relationship “During the International Coaching Week 2016 that took place from the 16th to the 21st of May 2016 I was fortunate enough to participate in a “conversation around ethics” with guest speaker Kees de Vries” writes Jo Leymarie, in an article forwarded to […]
Sign up for our CSA Newsletter
- Don’t miss this rare supervision offer!
- CSA | ICRP Announcing our new Group Coaching Supervision Options! Join Us!
- Accredited supervision diploma UK 2017 – over half full!
- Article Published in Association for Coaching ‘Coaching Perspective’: “Reflection is an Oasis for Busy People in Busy Times”
- Team Coaching – is it really “new”?