CSA | International Centre for Reflective Practice was founded in 2015 to celebrate CSA’s 10th anniversary – to support and inspire our graduate community, and reach new audiences of leaders, OD, HR and people professionals with our teachings, research, practices and thought leadership. Because “WHO we are” is “HOW we work” and “HOW together” we […]
Tag Archives | Reflective Practice
“Is reflection an oasis to the relentless pressure and changes that we face on a constant basis. Coaching Supervisor Elaine Patterson considers this question.” At no time in our human history have we faced so many changes on so many fronts. How we choose to live will determine who we are, who are becoming, […]
Our new DEEP IN DIALOGUE Blog series launches with Edna Murdoch talking to Elaine Patterson and Jo Birch to mark the launch of CSA’s International Centre for Reflective Practice. Read on to find out what they said: 2016.06.07 Deep in Dialogue The Edna Murdoch Interviews _ With Elaine Patterson & Jo Birch
Sign up for our CSA Newsletter
- Accred Dip in Coaching Supervision – almost full!
- Don’t miss this rare supervision offer!
- CSA | ICRP Announcing our new Group Coaching Supervision Options! Join Us!
- Accredited supervision diploma UK 2017 – over half full!
- Article Published in Association for Coaching ‘Coaching Perspective’: “Reflection is an Oasis for Busy People in Busy Times”