CSA | International Centre for Reflective Practice was founded in 2015 to celebrate CSA’s 10th anniversary – to support and inspire our graduate community, and reach new audiences of leaders, OD, HR and people professionals with our teachings, research, practices and thought leadership. Because “WHO we are” is “HOW we work” and “HOW together” we […]
Tag Archives | Staying fit for purpose
Sign up for our CSA Newsletter
- Don’t miss this rare supervision offer!
- CSA | ICRP Announcing our new Group Coaching Supervision Options! Join Us!
- Accredited supervision diploma UK 2017 – over half full!
- Article Published in Association for Coaching ‘Coaching Perspective’: “Reflection is an Oasis for Busy People in Busy Times”
- Team Coaching – is it really “new”?