5 super-Vision sessions in 5 Parks & Gardens in London
April 2016 – February 2017
Sacred Landscape: Insight and Wisdom through the 5 Seasons
A SMALL SUPERVISION GROUP IS FORMING (6 max).
We will be working outdoors mainly using the backdrop of London’s great open spaces and the changing seasons to inspire our practice as coaches.
- Walk, talk and explore case work
- Reflect on you and your practice
- Engage in collaborative dialogue
- Benefit from Nature as a wise teacher and source of insight
- Combine movement and stillness (and a warm cuppa in the cafe absolutely!).
- Use a range of creative exercises relevant to each of the five seasons:
Each session last three hours. You will have two supervisors Karyn Prentice&Elaine Patterson working with you.
COME AND JOIN US!!