I have been working for more than 25 years in leadership development and with Executive and Team Coaching for over 15 years.
I'm a Master Certified Coach (MCC) by ICF, Mentor Coach certified by InviteCHANGE and Supervisor in Coaching accredited by CSA. Since 1996, I have been a Group Dynamics Coordinator and I have studied my Master's degree in Administration in emerging strategies, innovation, skills and learning.
I'm deeply committed to integrating and enhancing the wisdom of each and the collective about what is emerging now with existing experiences looking at the possibilities that make learning more stimulating and effective.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration
- Master Certified Coach (MCC)
- Mentor Coach Certified (InviteChange)
- Accredited Coaching Supervisor (CSA)
- The Inner Game: International Certification
- Team Coaching (TPC)
- Systemic Coaching Team (AoEC)
- Coach-trainer in the Coaching Clinic (CoachU)
- Formation in Ontological Coaching (Newfield)
- Member of ICF Brazil Deliberative Council
- First President of ICF-RS
Speciality : Executive Coaching; Leadership and Team Development.
Languages : Português