Promoting wellbeing, reflective learning and ethical accountability are at the heart of my coach supervision practice.
I like to ‘sit along side’ coach colleagues with unconditional positive regard and compassion to explore:
- Experiences of transformation and stuckness
- Issues of ethical and psychological awareness
- Relationship management, contracting and boundaries
- Continuous professional development to further develop and maintain quality, recognised standards and refresh coaching practices, approaches and tools
Training and Experience
- Diploma in Coach Supervision (2010) from the Coaching Supervision Academy of London working with the 7- Eyed Model for Coach Supervision (Hawkins & Shohet), and the Clinical Interactive Supervision Model (Brigid Proctor).
- Approved Institute for Leadership & Management (ILM) Course Tutor and Assessor for Post Grad Level 7 Certificate in Coaching Supervision the on behalf of the Edinburgh Coaching Academy (2014).
- Undertaking instructor training (2014-2017) for Mindfulness Based Living with the Mindfulness Association at the Samye Ling Tibetan Centre in Eskdalemuir Scotland.
- Director of Creative Learning and Development Consultancy (2004+) specialising in coaching, coach supervision, team dynamics and training of trainers.
- Organisational Development Consultant and Learning Consultant within NHS Scotland (1997+).
- BA English & Spanish, Dickinson College, USA