When coach supervising much of my work goes beyond theory, tools and techniques, although these are referred to and used, where appropriate.
Focus is on presence, attention, listening, asking powerful questions, clean language and offering real-time feedback, challenge and support to challenge assumptions and to elicit from a supervisee the insights they need to move from where they are, to where they want to be, then to work with them to create practical steps for action, which are then embedded into their practise.
- ISCP (Coaching Psychologist)
- BPS (Registered Coaching Psychologist)
- Association for Coaching (Master Executive Coach)
- Accredited Coach with: APECS (Executive Coach)
- Accredited CSA Global Coach Supervisor