Michelle’s supervision with coaches and leaders is characterized by shoulder to shoulder reflection that focuses on depth learning poised towards understanding, action and being.
She has supported organizational development in the private, non-profit and public sectors and has worked as a coach supervisor, mentor coach, executive coach, leader, presenter, teacher and university instructor.
Michelle has worked with individuals of all ages and in all stages of life. She has also been recognized by the Alberta Teachers Association for exemplary leadership in learning, curriculum development and teaching.
- PhD in curriculum, teaching and learning
- Graduate Certificate in Executive Coaching from Royal Roads University
- Certified Mentor Coach
- Province of Alberta Graduate Fellowship
- Alberta Education’s Excellence in Teaching Award
- Accredited CSA Global Coach Supervisor