Edna is an Executive Coach, Supervisor and Psychotherapist. She is passionate about empowering individuals and organisations to successfully manage, develop and grow in their work or through transition and change. The ability to build trust and rapport rapidly facilitates her success in working individually or with groups, whether in coaching or as a supervisor. She has a proven track record in creating awareness, encouraging capability uplift, fostering safe space for exploration and inquiry, and facilitating deep, positive and lasting behavioural change.
Edna’s broad senior leadership background, combined with her diverse training and knowledge provides a unique combination of skills and experience. She spent over 25 years in international organisations, across UK, North America and Australia, in Management, Sales, Marketing and Consulting, prior to moving into the area of human behavioural change as a Coach, Supervisor and Psychotherapist.
In 2000 Edna further undertook 4 years of study in Counselling, Human Behaviour and Group Facilitation. Since then she has engaged in on going professional and personal development in the areas of Group & Individual Supervision, Executive and Team Coaching and Facilitation, and Psychotherapy. Her own business now covers primarily:
- Supervision: Coach and Clinical Supervision for individuals and groups.
- Executive Coaching: Consulting to organisations as an executive and team coach;
- Individual Coaching: Behavioural Change coaching with individuals and groups;
- Group Work: Designing and facilitating group programs;
- Within the above areas, her skills and particular expertise focuses on:
- Leadership Development,
- Effective Communication,
- Conflict Resolution,
- Managing Transitions – Loss and Change
- Supervision and Education,
Qualifications & Training:
- Advanced Certificate of Supervision (Centre for Supervision Training, UK)
- Diploma Coaching Supervision: (Coaching Supervision Academy), UK
- Certified Master Coach: Behavioural Coaching (Behavioural Coaching Institute, Aust)
- Professional Development Certificate: Executive Coaching (Inst. Of Coaching & Consulting Psychology, Australia)
- Diploma Marketing Management (Sydney)
- Group Leadership & Facilitation (various Certifications)
- Bachelor Counselling & Human Change (Aust)
- Extensive range of business, management, professional and psychotherapeutic certifications
- Edna holds memberships of ICC (International Coaching Council), ICF (International Coaching Federation) and is an Accredited Supervisor of both PACFA (Psychotherapist & Counselling Federation of Australia and AAOS (Australian Association of Supervisors).