I’m an executive coach, coach supervisor and mindfulness teacher with a special interest in well-being. I also run accredited coach training programmes at Certificate and Diploma level in addition to mindfulness retreat days and an 8 week distance learning mindfulness course for coaches. I have run my independent coaching business for over eighteen years and whilst I would describe my approach as integrative, I draw upon neuroscience, mindfulness and compassion practices to inform my work. I also work creatively and I find that humour is never far away. In the coach supervision space I will work with you either face to face, by telephone of via skype to:-
- Provide a safe, non-judgmental space where we can pause and reflect on your practice
- Work in partnership with you to reflect deeply on your work as a coach and to heighten awareness and perspective.
- Explore together experiences of transformation and stuckness.
- Together we will shine a light on the psychological unconscious process to bring this into awareness.
- Explore non-judgmentally any ethical moments of choice for you as a coach.
- Enrich, resource and refresh you with additional tools, models and approaches where relevant to support your coaching practice and continuous professional development.
I am in regular one to one and group coach supervision with three accredited coach supervisors and one mindfulness supervisor and aim to develop my practice as best I can and I regularly attend courses, conferences and meetings with peers. I apply an ethical, compassionate and human style of supervision, all while focusing on achieving your goals with mutual collaboration.
- Executive Coach
- Coach Supervisor
- Mindfulness Teacher
Speciality: Leaders in transition, leaders new to senior leadership roles and leaders in organizations facing change.