Executive Coaching and Leadership Mentoring for Leaders in Health Care, Education, Finance Law and Design.Skilled at using a variety of methods and approaches based on strengths and values, tailored to the individual.Creative coaching for Creatives and Designers.
Institute of Leadership and Management and Management Futures qualified.European Mentoring and Coaching Council Member. Experienced in coaching for change management, leadership development, transitions and optimising work life balance.
Individual and Group Supervision for Coaches, Mentors and others. A space to reflect on work whether it be coaching , clinical or other. Coaching Supervision Academy Diploma.Options to use humanities;art, literature, graphics, film and fun to facilitate reflective practice.
Venues in Central London but virtual and green space coaching and supervision an option.
- Coach supervisor
- careers coach
- medical educator.
- “Highly useful – energising, inspirational. Something I feel I would like to return to in the future. Perhaps should be considered much more routine in everyone’s life? Like visiting a spa or “massage” for the mind and spirit.” (Core Medical Speciality Trainee.)
- Very helpful .And enjoyable!” (Senior Academic).
- ”Uses tools that help the individual and ensures that the experience is good”,”I recommend coaching to my colleagues and trainees” (Senior Educationalist).
- “Helped make vague /abstract ideas more concrete ad specific” “Insightful, Good listener, challenges mentee appropriately.” (Consultant Anaesthetist)
- “A nice way to spend some time, thinking and planning about what you want and what is important to you.” (Junior Doctor, F2)