Nancy Hughes, MCC is an executive coach with over 20 years of experience in leadership development, including coaching, facilitation and creating executive education programs. Known for her authentic, open, honest, and flexible approach, she enjoys challenging her clients to maximize growth.
She works with senior to middle managers within large, multinational, and government related companies. When clients partner with Nancy they benefit from her significant international experience and cross-cultural awareness. Fluent in English and French, she has lived and worked in the United States, France, and Taiwan before settling in Singapore in 1998.
- Bachelor’s degree in French and international economics from Swarthmore College
- Master’s degree in European studies from the Centre Europeen in Nancy, France
- Professionally trained as a coach from Corporate Coach University and Newfield Network
- Master Certified Coach (MCC), International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- A founding members of the ICF Singapore chapter
- President of the Executive Board of the ICF Singapore Chapter from 2006-2008
- Accredited CSA Global Coach Supervisor
Language: English, French, conversational in Dutch and Mandarin