Author, keynote speaker and leadership expert Nathalie Ducrot truly believes in the power of coaching as a key driving factor in our evolutionary change. She has enabled leaders and teams worldwide to transform the efficacy of their leadership through the engagement of connecting with themselves, their team. She believes that Coaching Supervision is about being courageous and looking deeply into yourself as a coach to engage in a joyful and successful professional life.
Nathalie Ducrot truly believes in the power of coaching to contribute to a better world where we wake up inspired to go to work. She is an optimistic and passionate professional designing best practices and delivering tools to support people & culture.
She has enabled leaders and teams worldwide to transform the efficacy of their leadership through the engagement of connecting with themselves, their team. She coaches people to unleash their best self, promoting positive energy to build conscious businesses and lead vibrant lives. Her key attributes include the ability to activate and manage change in a complex and global environment with a strong passion for the employee experience.
She developed an extensive experience working at executive and management levels in a variety of human resource and organizational development areas, Nathalie has coached and debriefed people in, or aiming for, leadership positions in UN agencies, governmental and non-governmental organizations and international and mid-size companies.
As Leadership Master Coach/ Coach Supervisor/ ICF Mentor and Assessor / Lead Design / OD Practitioner / Facilitator, her main key areas of expertise are:
- Leadership Impact to support leaders, managers and coaches in their learning journey and enhance their personal and professional growth.
- Effective Communication to foster collaboration, strengthen relationships and positive climate and ethical behaviors within teams.
- Essential Motivation to help people make sense of their work, break throught to greater self-awareness and meaningful energy management and to help self-organized teams develop a consistent set of best practices and seek for excellence.
Nathalie is an author of several books related to motivation drivers, coaching skills and general wellbeing in the office environment. She is also a public speaker, regularly addressing audiences on a variety of human talent topics.
Based in Geneva and in France, Nathalie meets clients across continents to provide one-to-one executive and team coaching or in presence or virtual. She also partners with peers, global coaching teams and consulting companies to facilitate learning programs in multiple areas of organizational development.
Nathalie works in both French and English; she is a native French speaker and is fluent in English.
- Nathalie Ducrot, MA, MCC
- Executive and Team Coach, Learning Facilitator & Training Designer
- CSA Accredited Coaching Supervisor
- Master Certified Coach and approved Mentor Coach & Assessor - ICF
- Master Leadership and Communication/ OD&D HSD Practitioner
- Certified Coaching Supervisor with Federal Diploma
- Strategic thinker, writer and public speaker - TEDx
- Founder and Managing Director of ProOPTIM
Speciality: Leadership Impact - Effective Communication - Essential Motivation - coaching Mastery
Languages: French and English