Executive, Group & Team Coach for 13 years, CSA Accredited Supervisor and Trained ICF Mentor Coach, Director at the ICF Global Board, I'm fully engaged in co-creating a safe and creative space to courageously explore challenges, learn and grow.
Trained with the 1st CSA cohort in Singapore in 2013, I invite coaches:
- to create together the conditions for a safe and learning supervision space,
- to be genuinely curious about who they are,
- to dare look at how they show up with their clients and how it impacts their practice,
- to actualize and unfold their way of being and doing coaching,
- to learn and grow for their benefit and the benefit of their clients and the efficiency of their coaching contracts.
My practice is deeply anchored in co-creating a peer relationship to muscle the internal supervisor and develop reflective practice which is key for a professional and ethical coaching practice - the Continuous Professional Development (CPD).
Languages: French and English
Accredited with CSA since: 2013