Miriam, co-founder of the Coaching Supervision Academy, co-designed CSA’s Diploma in Coaching Supervision. She has a long history of working with supervision in a variety of professional and business contexts including with senior managers and their teams, front line practitioners, psychotherapists and counsellors.
Miriam is CSA Executive Chair and a Senior Tutor on the CSA Coaching Supervision Diploma course, established in 2006 in the UK. This programme is one of the leading training courses globally for coaches who wish to become supervisors; currently courses are running in the UK, France, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia and the US.
Professional and Educational Background
- Certificate of Qualification of Social Work (CQSW) 2yrs
- Transactional Analysis Psychotherapist, Metanoia London 6yrs
- Diploma in Natural Spiritual Healing (Dip.NSpH) 18mths
- Diploma in Progressive Counselling (Dip.P.Couns.) 2 yrs
- Life Coaching (The Life Coaching Academy)
- Corporate Coaching (UK College of Life Coaching.) 1yr
- Many Personal Management, Leadership, Supervision and Development courses over 25 years.
- Member of EMCC
- Member of SRMHC Association